Belfast Parent Council believes that the parents of all students at Belfast School have a vital role to play in their children's education. Our goal is to work in partnership with school administration, staff, parents, students and community organizations to provide a healthy, safe and supportive environment that allows each student to receive the best possible education guided by
Our Mission Statements:
“To Support the students and staff in a safe and nurturing learning environment and to promote the
Fine Arts and Technology centered learning at this school”.
“To raise funds through fun and profitable activities, in a safe and friendly no pressure environment.”
Our dedicated and enthusiastic group of parents work hard to support and promote the following goals:
- Advise parents about school programs and services.
- Make recommendations to School Administration on school programs and services.
- Organize, in conjunction with school administration and staff, activities which support the school
- Fundraising for various school needs
- Organize events which complement our school goals and promote spirit within our community
- Assist parents in providing educational opportunities for both themselves and their children.
- Promote a spirit of tolerance and cooperation within the school community
- Enhance educational opportunities for all students
- Promote and provide an environment that helps all students develop to their full potential
- Engage parents and respective networks for prospective fundraising assistance, time and in kind support.